Chris Alcorn, LEED AP, is a Design-Build professional with national general contractor/developer experience. Chris’ resume includes the successful completion of more than 5 million sf of new, remodel, and tenant finish space. Prior to starting Alcorn Construction, Chris was VP/General Manager of the Rocky Mountain regional office of Panattoni Construction.
- Over 400 tenant finish and tenant finish remodel projects.
- Over 2.5 million Sf of new industrial construction.
- Over 1.0 million sf of new office construction.
- Mile High Business Center: Redevelopment of the former Samsonite Campus near I-70 and Havana into an industrial park, including conceptual estimating to assist purchase, design and conduction of the first 700,000 sf of buildings.
- Harvest Junction: Development of a 100 acre parcel into a retail power center in Longmont, Colorado including conceptual estimating, due diligence, entitlement, and construction of the center, which includes Lowes, Dick’s, Best Buy, Ross, and Panera Bread. This project required directional boring of utilities under the existing Hwy. 119.
- Aurora Loan Services: Construction of a 3-story tilt-up office building with underfloor air and a data center in Scottsbluff, NE for Lehman Brothers.
- Master of Science in Building Construction Management, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Bachelor of Architecture, Five Year Professional Degree
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Licensed General Contractor in 20+ Colorado jurisdictions
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 40-hour certified
- OSHA Competent person for fall protection, Subpart R, personal protective equipment, respirator safety, crane safety, excavation safety, and scaffold safety. Completed Storm-water Management Training taught by a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control.