Jeff has over 17 years’ experience in the construction industry working for companies such as Turner, Pinkard, Panattoni, BYG, and Nolte Associates. Jeff’s experience includes positions as a highway site manager, field engineer, assistant superintendent, design-build project manager, and construction manager.
In addition to managing his own projects, Jeff acts as a resource for project management means and methods and scheduling for the project management team. Jeff is also the office representative for the company’s field leadership team, and helps to train and develop project management staff.
- Mikron Technologies $6.2 million, 70,000 sf high tech light manufacturing facility with 15,000 sf of office buildout.
- Centennial Leasing & Sales $4 million, 35,000 sf auto dealership with 14,000 sf of office buildout.
- SEAKR Engineering $2 million, lab facility: Lab facility for a NASA contractor, completed in 12 weeks.
- Musicians Friend Distribution Center $24 million, 700,000 sf tilt-up distribution center
- Thomas Connole Apartments $8 million, remodel of existing including structural
- Denver Pearl Brewing $400k, 5k SF, local brewery
- Littleton Historical Museum $4.5 million, included demo of existing facility
- Westerly Creek Elementary School $10 million
- DHM Design $215K, 7,900 sf office tenant finish remodel
- Colorado School of Mines Rec Center $17 million
- Richmond Convention Center $120 million, multi-building, ballrooms, convention space
- Howard University Law Library $18 million
- BS Civil Engineering, Ohio University
- OSHA 10-hour certified
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Completed Storm-water Management Training taught by a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control