Michelle has 20 years’ experience as a Business Development Executive in the construction and professional services industries. Her role at Alcorn Construction includes proactively developing and maintaining relationships with clients so that we can be of greatest service to them, and sourcing quality construction projects for Alcorn and our developer, owner, tenant, project management, architect, and broker partners. Michelle maintains contact with customers and project team members throughout projects to ensure that what was promised is what is being delivered. Prior to joining Alcorn Construction, Michelle developed relationships within highly technical markets, including the Pharmaceutical and Mission Critical Industries by building a reputation of integrity, knowledge and accountability. Her experience in highly technical industries, along with her ability to attract and retain loyal clients are some of Michelle’s greatest strengths.
- B.S. Chemistry and Biology, Metropolitan College
- Recipient of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Cancer Fellowship
- CREW – Programming committee
- ISPE Member – Vice President of the Board 2017-2018
- 7×24 Exchange – Board member in charge of programming 2017-2018