Prior to taking a leadership position at Alcorn Construction, Jason gained diverse experience in the industry through positions including Field Engineer, Project Engineer, Estimator, Project Manager, and Special Projects Division Manager. His experience includes medical facilities, tenant finish, remodel, warehouse, retail and specialty ground-up projects valued up to $15 million.
Jason is responsible for oversight of all construction operations, including customer satisfaction, manpower/workflow, complex problem solving, job site visits, continuous process improvement, subcontractor relationship development, and risk management.
- Ardent Mills, $1,700,000, 40,000 sf, Corporate Office Tenant Finish
- Ardent Mills Innovation Center, $3,500,000, 12,000 sf, R&D Lab/Test Kitchen
- Ritz Carlton Gym/Spa, $815,000, Hospitality
- Goodson Rec Center, $300,000, Pool Deck Replacement
- Applied Control Equipment $6.5 million, 65,000 sf light manufacturing, 6 acre site, Tilt-up construction, design-build.
- Gordon Composites Site & Shell $7 million, 120,000 sf light manufacturing with 2-story mezzanine office, 15 acre site, Tilt-up construction, design-build.
- Nexgen/Republic Financial $1 million, tenant finish remodel: High-end finish, Class A building, completed in 10 weeks.
- HKJP $360k, 19k sf, tenant finish
- New Horizons $260k, 10k sf, tenant finish
- Dex Media $6 million, 150k sf, tenant finish
- National Jewish Imaging Center $2.2 million, medical: Conversion of laboratory and research suite into an imaging center for state of the art CT scanners, MRI, high definition PET/CT scanner and RIS/PACS (Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication System) system.
- National Jewish Radiology $925k, medical: Conversion of office spaces into consultation, exam and procedure suites in the main building on campus.
- Kaiser Permanente $1.25 million, pharmacy remodel: Phased remodel of an operating medical office building including a pharmacy, exam rooms and new finishes.
- BS Construction Management, Colorado State University
- OSHA 10-hour certified
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Asbestos awareness trained
- Completed stormwater management training taught by a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control