Steven has worked in commercial construction for over 30 years. He has extensive experience estimating all types of construction, and is adept at guiding teams of Owners, Tenants, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers and Subcontractors to a common goal, exceeding client expectations and staying within the project budget and timeframe.
Steven has successfully completed projects from $100,000 to $50MM. His experience includes office, medical, retail, parking garage, industrial, municipal, and multi-family projects. His expertise includes interiors, steel and wood framing, modified type III steel/wood frame, cast in place concrete, tilt wall, and precast concrete construction.
In his role as Preconstruction Manager, Steven completes conceptual estimates and assembles project proposals into a logical deliverable for the client. He analyzes and presents design options with alternate building systems and materials, advises on purchasing strategies for long-lead procurement, and encourages subcontractors and vendors to offer technical advice for improving building systems.
- Colorado College $8MM, 40,000 sf, 3-floor high-end tenant finish including theater, digital art labs, curved/flowing interior walls.
- Evergreen MOB $9.6MM, 32,000 sf twin buildings of class A medical office space, designed to within very restrictive architectural controls for exterior finishes. Type V wood frame construction.
- Value Plastics Office $4.8MM, 28,000 sf of class A office space, 2 story steel frame. Building was LEED Gold and included daylighting as well as cutting edge energy/climate management systems.
- Aromor Apartments $2.9MM Complete renovation of a 66 unit apartment building originally built in 1927. Included retro engineering of original elevator. New heating system, complete new electrical with code compliant fire alarms and new fire sprinkler system. Project designed with requirements of Denver Landmark designation.
- Outlook Littleton Apartments $31MM, 240 unit, 12 buildings. Type V wood frame three story apartments. Buildings delivered ahead of schedule turning over a building every two weeks.
- United Airlines Fight Kitchen at Denver International Airport $13MM, 150K sf, Tilt wall construction with very restrictive building site and tight schedule. Working writhing DIA constraints and severe weather issues. Finished within budget and delivered to on time for their equipment fit out.
- BS, Construction Management, Colorado State University
- Licensed General Contractor
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker